Saturday, October 23, 2010

Marie Biscuit Dessert

Click HERE for a printable version.

1 medium carton of Heavy Whipping Cream
1 can Caramelized Condensed Milk aka Dulce De Leche
1/2 cup Walnuts chopped
1 small pack of Marie (Maria) Cookies


This is the star of this dessert. You can usually find it in the Spanish section of your grocery store. I can easily find it at Target and Walmart. If you are not able to find it, no worries. Take a regular can of condensed milk and boil it (sealed) in a pot of boiling water for a few hours. You may also pressure cook it for about half an hour. Let it cool completely before using in the recipe.

Lets start with beating the heavy whipping cream in a bowl. Beat it until it starts forming peaks.


In the meanwhile, break the cookies into bite size pieces and put it in the serving bowl. Reserve some for garnishing.


Back to the whipping cream. Once it starts to look like this, grab your can of  Dulce de leche.


Transfer the contents into the bowl. RESIST and transfer all of it into the bowl. No keeping-some-for-licking-purpose please!


Mix well.
Add the walnuts.
Transfer it into the serving bowl and mix with the cookies.

Until it looks nice and presentable.

Crumble the remaining cookies in a chopper.

And garnish on top of your dessert. Chill for a few hours before serving.

Yumm!



8 comments:

FV said...

Still waiting!!! :)

JV said...

@FV: Here you go..I told you I'll get around to it..

FV said...

JV!!! Thank u Soo much!! I will make it as soon as i reach home Inshallah!1 Jazakallah!! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's what I was seeking for, what a information! present here at this blog, thanks admin of this web site.
my website > acne remedies

Anonymous said...

This excellent website certainly has all of the info I wanted about this subject and didn't know who to ask.
Review my web blog ; http://salidasengrupo.com/

Anonymous said...

Hi there! This article couldn't be written any better! Looking at this article reminds me of my previous roommate! He always kept preaching about this. I'll send this
post to him. Fairly certain he's going to have a very good read. I appreciate you for sharing!
Feel free to visit my page ... amishmembers.com

Anonymous said...

What's up, yeah this paragraph is really fastidious and I have learned lot of things from it about blogging. thanks.
My site :: www.gece.pro

Anonymous said...

It's not my first time to go to see this site, i am browsing this web page dailly and obtain fastidious information from here all the time.
Feel free to visit my web blog www.arab-live.com

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts..