Thursday, September 29, 2011

Egg and Cucumber Sandwiches




My kids favorite after-school snack! They come home so hungry and much down on these with lightning speed. I personally like them too ;)

4-5 Boiled Eggs
1 cucumber
About 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
1 pk Dollar rolls or Dinner Rolls


Slice the eggs and the cucumbers into thin slices. Please use the slicer if you can. I was too lazy to dig down my pile of dirty dishes in the sink.

Here are the dinner rolls but as I mentioned, I used dollar rolls too. Any rolls would work, I guess. Pre-sliced ones are better!


Slice them into half if they are not pre-sliced.


Squeeze some Mayonnaise on the bottom half.

Press on a few slices of eggs and a couple of cucumber.


Put the top half and push lightly.


Arrange them on a plate and see them disappear in no time..


You can make it ahead of time and wrap them individually in cling wrap and leave it in the fridge for later snacking. These would last a few days in the fridge if given the opportunity..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i made them for my daughters and they love it.shaheen inamullah

JV said...

@ Shaheen: I am glad your girls enjoyed it.

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts..